Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Calm Before the Storm Before the Storm

It's been fairly peaceful in the studio this week.  There are still three weeks before the start of the New York Gift Show, which means it's the week before the pre-show panic sets in.  Of course I realize how much prep I still need to do (it's really not good that I am still in the sketching phase, which means there is still the making, the photographing, the pricing and the style sheets still to do for all the new designs.)  But somehow the urgency hasn't set in yet, which is nice.  Here are some shots from around the studio this week.







1 comment:

  1. That new bracelet is GORGEOUS hun! And I see your furry helper isn't helping you out one bit! :) I always love seeing folk's studios....can't wait to see the gift fair!
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete