Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shipping Out! - Custom Wedding Table Numbers

This weekend I'm taking a few days of vacation from jewelry to spend some time with paper and Fiddleheads For Fiona.  After sitting in a booth full of my jewelry at the New York Gift show for a week I am really ready to look at something else!  I've got some books waiting to be de-paged into hollow book jewelry boxes, and I am finally getting out a few custom orders that have been waiting in the wings! 

  Here are a few shots of some custom wedding table numbers I'm shipping out this morning!  

I'm quite happy with how these turned out, I hope the bride-to-be is too!  (I'll tell you all a little secret though.  Due to poor time management I ended up spending the whole day prior to leaving for the gift show glueing these little puppies together.  Yup, the whole day.  It's all part of the learning process though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment