Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ann Wood Handmade Birds

Lower photo by Katherine Slingluff

These little guys were our cake toppers at our wedding two and a half years ago.  Now they live on our bookshelf in our living room, and every time I look at them they make me smile.  I was lucky enough to get Ann, who is very busy, to find a little time to make us a pair of birds in our wedding colors, which were blue and white, for which I am still grateful!  I noticed there are actually a few little guys currently available on her website, which is rare since she is usually sold out.  Each little creature gets his or her own name, which she never reuses, and they come in a beautiful box with a little name tag.  To snap one up for yourself go here!  Also be sure to check out her owls and her boats.  Like the birds they are primarily one of a kind, and they are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment