Friday, March 4, 2011

Campestral goes to Switzerland!

So tomorrow we are headed to Zermatt Switzerland, for a week to help send off our good friends Holly and Zach into the Land of Matrimony!  My super generous and amazing Mom has come back east to watch Mr. E. Bean for us while we are gone, so TH and I are actually taking a trip away together, just the two of us, for the first time since Emmett was born!
I am hoping to put up some on the go travel photos from our trip, but since I am not sure how much time I will have for blogging I have enlisted the help of the lovely misses Jennifer from Odette New York and Melissa from Melissa Loves to do some guest posting while I am away.  Be sure to check in and see what they come up with!  Thanks so much in advance ladies for looking after Campestral while I am away!  You are the best!

(Photo: Problemkind/Flickr Creative Commons via elliott.org)

2 comments: