Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Look Book

I just updated my look book for spring because I needed to send it out for yet another show application.  I'm hoping to have a busy 2011!  I'm happy with the way it came out except for that I definitely need a better printer, and I could really use some book binding lessons.  (wouldn't that be a fun thing to learn anyway?)  Also, the darn things take so long to put together, and are currently bound together with sterling silver jump rings, so it isn't really feasible for me to send them around as much as I would like to.  If anyone has any ideas about how I could make them quicker and easier to make, but still looking good please send them my way!  

2 comments:

  1. Did you know there is an excellent and very nice bookbinder right in Chester? He gives lessons. I am actually going to see him tomorrow. I am sure he would be happy to teach you whatever you want to learn....The new ones do look quite nice, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and your photo is beautiful as well, hun. I know it isn't practical but, the sterling silver rings binding them together is a stroke of genius...:)
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete