Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bust Craftacular NYC This Saturday!

I'm headed down to NYC this weekend for the Bust Craftacular indie craft show in Soho on Saturday.  It is a one day only show, open to the public from 11-8pm, at 82 Mercer St, between Broome and Spring.  There is a really fantastic group of vendors, and I can't wait to do a little shopping myself!  Cassie from Shop Clementine and I are sharing a table, so hopefully I'll be able to leave the table in her hands for a few minutes to look around!  Since our space is so limited I decided to just bring Fiddleheads work with me this weekend, so if you or anyone you know is in need of a baby gift, or a one of a kind collage please come browse!  And if not, please just come say hi anyway!  Here is a sneak peek of some new work I'll be bringing with me to whet your appetite!



1 comment: