Friday, May 27, 2011

Etsy Foraging Friday - House Hunter's Edition

Here is a collection of house themed art and decor.  There is just something so comforting about the little square house with a little peaked roof, with the little doors and windows.  But I think these examples have really taken the motif to the next level.  And their shops are, of course, filled with lots more lovelies.  Here's where to find the corresponding shops for each image:
1. "My Village" by Syko
2. "Floating City" by Sometimes I Swirl
3. "Paper House Mobile" by CreatorB
4. "Folk Miniature Wood Town" by Says The Tree
5. "Shelf City With Church" by The Oak Leaves
6. "Canal Houses" by Laura Amiss

3 comments:

  1. Great selection you have here, I love the Canal Houses print! Thanks for including my folk set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayayay!! so excited that you chose to include my "floating city" drawing!! i so love everything you've featured here. your blog is wonderful! thanks rebecca :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these look great! Thanks for featuring my mobile. I also really love those little house pillows as well!

    ReplyDelete