Friday, November 11, 2011

New Work, With a Twist!

I'm headed to Northampton this afternoon to participate in the fabulous Twist Indie Craft Fair.  I had a great time at the one this past May, so I am really looking forward to it.  And so of course I've been working away like a little enslaved elf in both studios to make some fun new things to sell there.  Here is a little preview of some of my favs! 
If you are in the area I totally recommend checking out this show and getting a head start on your Christmas shopping.  There are so many amazing vendors, and there are snacks!  I'm hoping to be able to scratch quite a few people off my shopping list this weekend!  Luckily my super friend Carolyn is coming to help me man (person?) my tables so I can sneak out and do my shopping!  For show hours and additional info, please click here!
And if you can't get to Twist, but are desperately in need of any of the pieces above please get in touch and we'll figure something out!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment