Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Toolsies: Showcasing the Tools Behind the Creator

Recently I was approached by Shaina Tsan of the clever new blog Toolsies.com about a feature on me, and what tools I find essential to the creation of my work.  It's such a fun concept, I immediately jumped at the chance.  I guess I'm maybe a bit of a tool nerd myself, because I love seeing the pieces of equipment behind the work.  The man behind the man, if you will.  I especially love seeing the tools from lines of work totally different from mine, but things I love as a hobby, like cooking and photography.  Below is a selection of my tools that were featured, as well as two other featured artisans.  Click on the brief links below to link back to Toolsies and get additional information about the tools and the fascinating people in front of them.
 Top Image: Rebecca Haas Jewelry and Fiddleheads For Fiona (me!)
Middle Image: Jennifer Tsan: At Home Paleo Chef
Bottom Image: Jung Kim: Photographer


2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I might have to use it for a blog post of my own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! I love to see behind the scenes of the creative process.

    ReplyDelete