Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Colors in the Studio

 I have always loved the rich tone of rose gold, but of sadly the price of gold has gotten so high that it is out of most people's reach except for the most special occasions.  But I am thrilled that I have finally found a good source for rose gold fill, so I have been busy busy in the studio making new things.  And I am absolutely loving combining this beautiful metal with the black of oxidized silver, and great warm shades of silk cord.  It is so rare that I get to make things that reflect the colors of the seasons in the jewelry studio, and I feel so lucky to get to be so in sync with the lovely fall colors I am starting to see out my window.

I'm going to debut all the new work at stART on the Street in Worcester, MA this weekend, so if you are in the area please come by and check it out!  But if you aren't able to make the Worcester show I will hopefully get a good selection up on the shopping section of my site next week. 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful jewelry and beautiful colors!

    www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the rose gold and oxidized silver combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love all of it. such lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete