Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Upcoming Event: Buyers Market of American Craft

I do one wholesale show a year these days, and it is coming up in mid-February.  The Buyers Market of American Craft is a place where artisans from North America can display their work for buyers from stores and galleries from all around the country and abroad. A lot of preparation is required for these big shows, and show season always seems to find me scrambling to get everything done in time.  Yesterday was the day to put together a postcard for a pre-show mailing.  Here are some images from the shoot, along with the final selection.
I was pretty sure that I wanted to feature my new Deco Cuff and Ring set, because they are new, and pretty photogenic because of their great depth and dimensionality. So I tried lots of settings and lighting, and the one below ended up being the winner.
Is there a store or gallery in your area that you think would be a good fit for Rebecca Haas Jewelry?  If so, please forward them this post, or put the name and location in the comments and I will get in touch with them! And thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment