Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Anew At Last

At long last, my website www.rebeccahaas.com, has a fresh new look!  I feel like I have finally shaken off the last of the winter cobwebs and I can feel my inspiration and creativity bubbling to the surface.  
 And not only does the site have a new look, the online shop has also been updated with some fun new work, as well as some of my recent best sellers, so please click here to check it all out! On the contact page there is a new place to join my mailing list, as well as links to all of my various other online presences. So link up with me in whatever way appeals to you and be the first to hear about special mailing list deals, new designs, and when I might be at a show in your area! And please share the link with friends, if you know someone who would be interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment