Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Not One, But Two Rebecca Haas Jewelry Events This Week in Middlebury, VT and Natick, MA! 12/10 and 12/12




I have a couple of events this week that I want to let you all know about! Both will provide a casual and personal atmosphere for you to browse and shop through an extensive collection of classic favorites as well an new and one of a kind pieces! And I'll be traveling a bit outside of my usual radius for both of them, first to Northern Vermont, and then to the edge of Boston. I'll give the event details below, but feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

First up, in Middlebury, VT this Thursday. . . 


I have just recently started selling my work at The Edgewater Gallery in Middlebury, Vermont. I was thrilled when they asked me to be their featured artisan during Middlebury's Stag & Doe night! This great event is this Thursday evening 12/10, and many local businesses will stay open late and offer refreshments and various other enticements to sweeten your holiday shopping experience. Click here to see all of the various happenings and special offers going on around town. (It looks like most places will be plying you with some kind of delicious libation, they'll be playing It's a Wonderful Life in the park, and things like that . . )

And then this Saturday from 10-3 in natick MA. . .

I am so pleased to have been selected as one of Lou & Grey's favorite local makers! This is a beautiful brand, and I am looking forward to spending the day amongst their chic and cozy winter collection. If you are in the Boston area stop in and say hi! Click here for directions to Lou & Grey's Natick store.



No comments:

Post a Comment