Monday, May 15, 2017

Finally put some art up on the wall over my alcove desk in my studio! I started rearranging furniture and hanging art in my house this weekend and even though it's Monday now I #cantstopwontstop I've been collecting little treasure from favorite makers for ages, and it it so fun to see some of them come together. Also I made that little barn board and copper shelf to hold said treasures this morning. Metal really is a wonderful material to work with: such instant gratification! I'm thinking of adding a wall accessory section to my website, with little shelves and wall hangings. What do you guys think? • • • Work in this photo by or purchased from: @taylorceramics @smallwildshop @inkandnamu @edgewatergalleryvt Collages are by me. • • • • • #creativespaces #workspace #inmystudio #homeinthestudio #gallerywall #vermont #madeinvermont #handmade #makersmovement #dslooking #livecolorfully #acolorstory #communityovercompetition #cylcollective #stackingrings #alternativebride #calledtobecreative #cornerofmyhome #sodomino #finditstyleit #handsandhustle #craftsposure #creativelifehappylife #currentdesignsituation #collectivelycreate #myunicornlife


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2risk2y

No comments:

Post a Comment