Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Is there anything more inspiring, more filled with endless possibilities than a bright empty room? Here's a peek at the progress in the second half of my new studio. Doesn't it just make you want to go in there and take a big deep breath? My husband has put a lot of hours into this process, in between all of his other responsibilities, and I can't thank him enough! Not long now before I get to spread out into this beauty. It is just needing its last coats of paint, and some light fixtures. Anybody out there have a good idea for task oriented ceiling fixtures? I have the hardest time choosing things like that. This room is going to be the clean room, for photography, computer work, and packing orders. I can't wait! #creativespaces #workspace #homeinthestudio


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2p1naXr

No comments:

Post a Comment