Thursday, June 29, 2017

Any Sunapee folks out there today? What pieces do you all want to see at the fair this year? Anything you've had your eye on online that you'd like to see in person? As we wind our way home from vacation on endless highways my mind is starting to turn back to the studio projects waiting for me. The biggest one being that I am a little scarily behind on inventory build up for Sunapee! I need to hit the ground running and I could really use your help compiling my to do list! I am completely list dependent, so please please help me out!! #lovetheleaguenh #sunapee17 #makersgonnamake • • • • • • • • • • #sunapee #leagueofnhcraftsmensfair #makesomething #flashesofdelight #newhampshire #madeinnewengland #minimalfashion #sustainability #greenlifestyle #recycledsilver #modernmaker #makersmovement #vermontmade #contemporarycraft #collectivelycreate #folkcreative #pursuepretty #welovecollect #craftsposure #craftspire #jewelrygram #handsinframe #petalsandprops #seekthesimplicity


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tqUuNb

No comments:

Post a Comment