Monday, June 12, 2017

This is my Ellery. He is three. This afternoon he marched his little naked self into my studio and plopped his naked butt into my chair, put a triple wrap leather bracelet around his neck as a necklace, and when he heard the shutter clicking looked up and said "why you taking all those pictures at me?" Man I love toddlers, and also their use of prepositions. #studioassistant #behindthescenes #lifeofanartist #creativemamas • • • • • • • #mycreativebiz #childhoodunplugged #abmlifeissweet #thejuggleisreal #creativepreneur #mompreneur #womanowned #girlboss #ladypreneur #letthekids #letthembelittle #livethelittlethings #theartofslowliving #nothingisordinary #thatsdarling #verilymoment #inmystudio #rsa_portraits #postthepeople #feelfreefeed #bedeeplyrooted #myunicornlife


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2rpt5GX

No comments:

Post a Comment