Thursday, July 20, 2017

A few new pretties from today. . . It's been a busy busy week in the studio, and I'm feeling pretty good about my ongoing #350piecechallenge 💪 I know I haven't been posting much about it, because I haven't stopped frantically working to count, but I'm still working towards that goal! I'll count up tomorrow and let you know where I'm at. . . #lifeofanartist #leagueofnhcraftsmen #makersgonnamake • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • #inmystudio #homeinthestudio #creativehappylife #prettylittlethings #musthave #simplestyle #everydayjewelry #designermaker #makersmovement #handmadecurator #recycledmetal #sustainablefashion #greenliving #handsandhustle #thatsdarling #madebyhand #finecraft #modernmaker #folkcreative #makesomething #psimadethis #handcraftedjewelry


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2uHgC6K

No comments:

Post a Comment