Monday, August 7, 2017

My fave mug in honor of #mugshotmonday (Why do potters have all the best hashtags?) One of the things I love most about the Sunapee fair is getting a chance to catch up with my fellow @leagueofnhcraftsmen maker friends, and also (obviously) increase my mug collection. This is one of my favorite purchases from last year, from @twopotters. I tend to go for the pottery and the glass, but there is so much to drool over here, it's a good thing for my bank account that I am mostly stuck in my own booth! The bracelet in this pic is a custom Wish Bracelet in silver and ice blue that I am having trouble parting with. . . #lovetheleaguenh #thisismycommunity #makersmovement • • • • • • • #sunapee #newhampshire #madeinvermont #handcraftedjewelry #mytinyatlas #explorenewengland #potsinaction #pia #muglife #craftfair #handmadeisbetter #craftsposure #foundmademodern #foundforaged #gatheredstyle #finditliveit #nothingisordinary #handsinframe #makersgonnashare #communityovercompetition #cylcollective #wrapbracelet #designermaker #folkcreative #thenewbohemians


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2uB3agN

No comments:

Post a Comment