Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Doing a little bit of drooling this morning at this all 14k stack. Recently I've been getting more orders for solid 14k pieces, and it's making me want more more MORE for myself! #jewelerproblems These pieces in the all gold option will be added to my shop shortly, in case you are in the same MORE boat as me. :) #lovegold • • • This stack from top to bottom: Double Wrap Ring, Demi-Orbit Band, and Beta Lyrae Ring, all in 14k yellow. • • • • • • • • • • • #finejewelry #bohobride #alternativebridal #jewelryoftheday #showmeyourrings #stacksarethenewblack #handcrafted #contemporarycraft #14k #bohostyle #boholuxe #sustainable #greenliving #recycledgold #rebeccahaasjewelry #craftsposure #foundmademodern #handmadeloves #handmadecurator #makersvillage #makersmovement #pursuepretty #thatsdarling #madebyhand #ecowedding #ecobride #thehappynow #creativelifehappylife


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2zTpeq8

No comments:

Post a Comment