Sunday, October 22, 2017

It was a good birthday. I spent a very unscheduled day sitting in the sun, eating good food with family, walking around with my camera, and felt very loved. ❤️ I reconnected with friends and family on the phone, appreciated everyone's birthday gestures for what they were (my kids gave me nails, and a rock?🤷🏻‍♀️) and I even took a little nap. Usually I fill up my birthdays with social events, but I think a day of nothing is the real luxury for me these days. Thanks so much to all of you for the birthday love. You are the best. ❤️Xoxo. • • • • • • • • #nothingisordinary #darlingweekend #thatsdarling #verilymoment #theeverygirl #ilovermont #vermonting #inspiredbythis #optoutside #sheexplores #rsa_rural #pursuepretty #livethelittlethings #abmlifeissweet #makemoments #momentsofmine #lifeofanartist #vermontartist #chasinglight #todaysvermont #creativityfound #bandofun #vermontbyvermonters #vermontlife


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2xdpn6P

No comments:

Post a Comment