Friday, October 27, 2017

One list to rule them all! I am so in love with my new studio roller from @georgeandwilly ! I am addicted to list making to keep me on track, and now I can have them all in one place instead of on little scraps of paper and notebooks all over the place. Because a list is no help at keeping you organized if you can't find the damn thing. Also visually seeing all the ongoing projects in one place helps me keep all balls properly in the air. 🤹‍♂️ (What, there's a juggler emoji!?!?!) What tools or strategies do you all use to stay organized? Please share! I can use all the help I can get. • • • • • • • • #organization #creativepreneur #creativespaces #differencemakesus #inmystudio #homeinthestudio #mycreativebiz #makersmovement #Postitfortheaesthetic #Abmcrafty #Wemakecollective #Handsthatmake #Peoplescreatives #Creativelifehappylife #Designermaker #Makersvillage #Hellohandmade #Thatsdarling #etsywholesale #etsyseller #feelfreefeed #seekthesimplicity #sodomino #rslove #theeverygirl #verilymoment #lifeofanartist #wearethemakers


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2yUTMsx

No comments:

Post a Comment