Sunday, October 8, 2017

Thank you so much to everyone who came to this year's @weston_craft_show and for making it my best 💥Weston show ever! Thank you, thank you, thank you. And it was amazing to have all of the new work I brought be so well received. I am bedside myself with gratitude. It seemed worthy of a post show break-down selfie, dark circles, frizzy hair and all, but at least I was still wearing lipstick. And luckily you can't smell me. Seriously, thanks again guys. You all are the best. 💕 #thehappynow #vermontartist #makersmovement • • • • • • • • • #handcraftedjewelry #thatsdarling #verilymoment #creativehappylife #rebeccahaasjewelry #madeinvermont #lifeofanartist #stayandwander #darlingweekend #craftfair #handmadeisbetter #handcraftedjewelry #theartofslowliving #madeinnewengland #thisismycommunity #communityovercompetition #jewelryaddict #differencemakesus #folkcreative #cylcollective #mycreativebiz #girlboss #womanowned #handsandhustle #craftsposure #craftspire


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2xsoGGe

No comments:

Post a Comment