Monday, October 30, 2017

These new Arrow Swing Earrings were part of the last site update. Did you see them? I've only made one pair so far, and they were snapped up right away at my last show. They looked sooo good on the woman who bought them, who had shoulder length jet black hair. I wish I had taken a picture, but it all happened so fast. . . Luckily I did take this picture and a couple others before they sold. Check them out through the link in profile. • • • • • • #bohostyle #shoulderdusters #arrow #arrowjewelry #geometricjewelry #minimalist #seekthesimplicity #simplestyle #inspiredbythis #craftsposure #bedeeplyrooted #craftspire #handsinframe #makersmovement #differencemakesus #ohwowyes #ardentfinds #prettylittlethings #jewelrygram #earrings #makersvillage #hellohandmade #thatsdarling #thehappynow #pursuepretty #Jotd #jewelryaddict


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2zSjZXJ

No comments:

Post a Comment