Saturday, November 11, 2017

I've been on a roll making earrings recently. These three new styles were listed this week, and there are more to come when I can get some time. Things are really busy already in the studio, and I'm already feel like I am juggling priorities from minute to minute. For all you other makers out there, I'd love to hear how you keep on top of things as the holiday season snowballs towards us. I probably should just be focusing on production, but I love making and listing new designs, so the pull to do that is always strong. I probably just answered my own question, but I'd still love to hear your strategies! Do you make any changes, or just work longer hours? Thanks!! • • Earrings clockwise from top left: Oracle, Avenir, and Tube Ellipse Hoops • • • • • • • • #makersmovement #mycreativebiz #creativepreneur #ladypreneur #Differencemakesus #girlboss #wearethecreativeeconomy #communityovercompetition #handsandhustle #madeinvermont #creative #creativeprocess #bigmagic #myeverydaymagic #makelivesell #craftandfolk #thenewbohemians #jewelryaddict #contemporarycraft #modernmaker #etsyseller #wearethemakers #makersgonnamake #creativehappylife #thejuggleisreal #worklifebalance #workflow #calledtobecreative #bedeeplyrooted #slowcraft


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ACypws

No comments:

Post a Comment