Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Holy cow you guys. So. Much. Jewelry. Thank you all for an incredible Holiday Season! 💕❤️😘 There were a few days there where I didn't think I was going to be able to get it all done. But after sending out or hand delivering the last few orders tomorrow, I'll be shutting down the studio for a few days to spend some quality time Christmassing with my own little family, who I have barely seen for weeks! Yay! I have so loved making jewelry for all of you to give to each other. Thanks again guys. Truly. #gratitude #hohoho #happymerry • • • • • • • • #lifeofanartist #dowhatyoulove #thehappynow #creativehappylife #creativelifehappylife #handmade #shopsmall #modernmaker #finecraft #cylcollective #madeinvermont #thatsdarling #howiholiday #homeinthestudio #mycreativebiz #creativepreneur #girlboss #mompreneur #solopreneur #wellmade #bedeeplyrooted #folkcreative #thenativecreative #createeveryday #makelivesell #createmakeshare


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2oSxPss

No comments:

Post a Comment